Monday, 15 June 2009

The Da Vinci Cor!


Well it seems as if even Leonardo Da Vinci was up to salacious scribbles on the side. A nude version of the Mona Lisa has just been rediscovered after being hidden behind wooden panelling for a century. Well, not technically the exact Mona Lisa, but experts are pointing out the strong similarities in the painting's composition, technique and style. Possibly painted by Leonardo, or one of his students, it does give extra validity to erotic art, particularly at a point in time when governments seem intent on cracking down on erotic painting and drawings. But of course, this is over 100 years old so that instantly "legitimises" it doesn't it?! Everyone knows that any erotic art created in the last year can't have any "artistic merit" now can it? ;-)

Full story here.


"Wake up" - Rage Against the Machine

2 comments:

ilove77 said...

Hi
I've just arrived from a well known book (and other stuff) store in Madrid where I've seen your book Erotic Comics 1... I'd seen it before, sometime ago. I didn't buy it then as I haven't bought it today. I'm absolutely sure I should do it but I've just moved and I'm broke. Well, you know, I could pass without drinking "one more beer" tonight and buy your book. I'll think about it and I'll tell you soon.
Sincerely yours,
IL77

TimTrue said...

I never heard back from you, so I'm guessing you bought that extra beer! ;-)