Thursday, 9 October 2008

The Spirit Movie


Well, having just watched all three trailers here it's official, Frank Miller has skull-fucked Will Eisner's corpse. "I'm gonna kill you all kinds of dead." What does that mean? It's not even English! It has no sentence structure! He might as well have written "Face. Bash. You. Up. Now. Hurt." or some crap! 

Poor Will must be spinning underground faster than my turbo washing machine. What gets me more than anything is that Miller has Sin City, why did he even have to touch The Spirit? Next time I see Miller I'll give him a piece of my mind. 

Maybe THAT's why he had a bodyguard at San Diego last year. He knows what's coming when he's managed to alienate the entire comic book community!

"Wake up" - Rage Against the Machine

1 comment:

Faz Choudhury said...

Couldn't agree with you more, Eisner's, ravaged, cornholed corpse lies under the floorboards in Frank Miller's apartment.