Tuesday, 29 July 2008

Books for Sale!


Well, I haven't talked about drugs for a while so just as a quick reminder that I have a limited supply of my previous books, 
Spliffs 2: Further Adventures in Cannabis Culture and Spliffs 3: The Last Word in Cannabis Culture? for sale. Spliffs 2 is now out of print so this is a rare chance to grab a piece of stoner history! 

The books are £5.50 each

or £10 for the pair

(including postage and packing in the UK – Check with me for international deliveries). 

That’s a massive 44% off the RRP! Plus, I’ll sign each book with any personal inscription you like. Makes a great gift for the stoner in your life!
I’ll accept payment by PayPal or Cheque from the UK (please allow 10-14 days for delivery). For further details please email me at: tim.pilcher@ntlworld.com.


"Wake up" - Rage Against the Machine

No comments: